Come to our Summer Picnic at Moraine State Park!
Food Fellowship and Fun!
Sunday August 28
Moraine State Park, Pavilion #5 (North Shore, Lakeview Area)
1-4 PM and beyond*
1-1:30pm: Welcome and Gathering
2pm: Centering service, followed by shared potluck meal
*Come early or stay later (until sunset) to enjoy all that Moraine State Park offers, including playground, swimming, boating, disc golf, hiking, biking, and more: Moraine State Park Guide.
Hosted by the Ginger Hill UU Congregation which will provide:
• Grill, charcoal and grilling tools for “grill-your-own" option
• Soft drinks (PA State Parks have a “no alcohol" policy)
You should/can bring:
• A dish to share (There are no electrical outlets in the pavilion.)
• Your own place setting and eating utensils (In keeping with our Green Sanctuary efforts, we suggest reusable plates, cups, utensils, to minimize waste.)
• Beach stuff (bathing suits, towels, sand toys, sunscreen…)
• Optional: sports gear, yard games or toys, musical instruments, bicycles…